Comment on page

Launchpad Details

Launchpad Format

Sale Details

$PES sale will take place at MM Finance and will last for 6 hours, and you will need $SVN to participate.
  • Start: 2nd April, 6:00 am UTC
  • End: 2nd April, 12:00pm UTC
  • Token Price: (to be determined closer to launch date)
  • Number of Tokens For Sale: (to be determined closer to launch date)
  • Hardcap/Funds to raise: $750,000
  • Duration: 6 hours
  • Method: Overflow
In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the launchpad, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends.
The excess funds committed will be refunded back to the users after the sale. They will be able to claim both their new tokens and unused tokens after the sale has ended.

Launchpad Proceeds Allocation

  • 40% of SVN raised will be sent to METF DAO as backing for $METF
  • 30% vested and used to form initial PES LP. Liquidity unlocks at 2, 4 months and is sent to the project team
  • 30% vested SVN Funding unlocks: 40% unlocked at TGE, with the remaining 60% unlocked linearly over 6 months (10% a month)

Step-by-step guide

1. Before Sale

2. During the Sale

You can lock your tokens at any time during the subscription period, even within the final 30 minutes, if you are worried about not having access to your tokens after it is committed.

3. After Sale

  • Claim your $PES tokens
If there is an oversubscription, your SVN tokens will be refunded back to you.

Pegasus Dollar (PES) token distribution

Initial supply for presale Launchpad:
  • Number of Tokens For Sale: (to be determined closer to launch date)
  • Hardcap/Funds to raise: $750,000
  1. 1.
    Initial supply for seed pool: 2,000 PES
  2. 2.
    Distribution period: 4 weeks
  • First week: 1,500 PES
  • Second week: 250 PES
  • Third week: 200 PES
  • Fourth week: 50 PES
Reward rate for Seed pools (April 2022)
  • USDC: 4x
  • METF: 5x
  • MMF: 5x
  • WCRO: 4x
  • Ps PES/METF — 36x
  • Ps PES/WCRO — 24x

Pegasus Shares (SPES) distribution

SPES has a maximum total supply of 21,000,000 tokens (similar to Bitcoin)
  • 3,500,000 SPES will be allocated to DAO Fund.
  • 3,000,000 SPES will be allocated to Insurance Fund.
  • 2,500,000 SPES will be allocated to the team for DEV and Marketing staff.
  • The remaining 12,000,000 of SPES will be allocated for incentivizing Liquidity Providers.
All are farmed or vested linearly over 1000 days (~36 months)
  • LPs PES/METF: 50x
  • LPs SPES/METF: 35x